The biggest music sellers of 2012 so far have been revealed.
According to The Official Charts Company, Adele tops the list for highest album sales of the year with 21, while Lana Del Rey's Born To Die currently holds second place and Emeli Sandé is third with Our Version of Events.
Adele's second studio LP was also the biggest seller of 2011, shifting almost four million copies in the UK alone and 20 million worldwide.
Other top selling records include Ed Sheeran's '+' at four and David Guetta's Nothing But The Beat at seven.
On the singles list, Gotye leads the chart with 'Somebody That I Used To Know', followed by David Guetta and Sia's 'Titanium' at two and Jessie J's 'Domino' at three. All have sold over 500,000 copies to date.
Further down the list, Rizzle Kicks are at six with 'Mama Do The Hump', and Kelly Clarkson's 'Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)' is at nine.
> Adele '21' overtakes Michael Jackson's 'Bad' in UK bestsellers chart
> Adele sells album every seven seconds over past year
The top ten biggest selling albums and singles of 2012 so far are as follows:
Top ten albums
1. 21 - Adele
2. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey
3. Our Version of Events - Emeli Sandé
4. + - Ed Sheeran
5. Mylo Xyloto - Coldplay
6. Doo-Wops & Hooligans - Bruno Mars
7. Nothing But The Beat - David Guetta
8. Who You Are - Jessie J
9. In My Dreams - Military Wives
10. In Case You Didn't Know - Olly Murs
Top ten singles
1. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye FT Kimbra
2. Titanium - David Guetta FT Sia
3. Domino - Jessie J
4. Wild Ones - Flo Rida FT Sia
5. Next To Me - Emeli Sande
6. Mama Do The Hump - Rizzle Kicks
7. Hot Right Now - DJ Fresh FT Rita Ora
8. Starships - Nicki Minaj
9. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
10. Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Watch the video for Gotye and Kimbra's 'Somebody That I Used to Know' below: