The US group's 2009 hit 'I Gotta Feeling' has been named the most popular song at nuptials in the UK in a poll from music service Spotify.
KIngs of Leon hit 'Sex On Fire' came in second place, The Killers' 'Mr Brightside' third and Stevie Wonder's 'Superstition' is at four.
Adele's 'Make You Feel My Love' polled at number 10, Beyoncé's 'Crazy In Love' is at 14 and Take That's 'Greatest Day' is at 16.
Dolly Parton's '9 To 5' just made the list at 19, while Dirty Dancing soundtrack '(I've Had) The Time Of My Life' rounds off the tally at 20.
Black Eyed Peas have been on a hiatus since last summer and are currently pursuing solo projects, with will.i.am serving as a coach on The Voice UK.
The Top 20 most-played wedding songs according to Spotify are as follows:
1. Black Eyed Peas: 'I Gotta Feeling'
2. Kings of Leon: 'Sex On Fire'
3. The Killers: 'Mr Brightside'
4. Stevie Wonder: 'Superstition'
5. Abba: 'Dancing Queen'
6. Journey: 'Don't Stop Believin'
7. Beyoncé: 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)'
8. Billy Idol: 'White Wedding'
9. OutKast: 'Hey Ya!'
10. Adele: 'Make You Feel My Love'
11. Jason Mraz: 'I'm Yours'
12. Stevie Wonder: 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)'
13. Jackson 5: 'Blame It On The Boogie'
14. Beyoncé: 'Crazy In Love'
15. Al Green: 'Let's Stay Together'
16. Take That: 'Greatest Day'
17. The Proclaimers: 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)'
18. Barry White: 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything'
19. Dolly Parton: '9 To 5'
20. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes: '(I've Had) The Time Of My Life'
> Black Eyed Peas to collaborate with Russell Watson?
Watch the music video for Black Eyed Peas' 'I Gotta Feeling' below: