The band release Light Up The World via their own Steps Recordings/Warner Music Artist & Label Services on November 12.
Light Up The World - the group's first album of newly-recorded material for over ten years - is available to pre-order alongside tickets for the December tour.
Tickets go on sale this Friday, September 28 at 9am. They are priced at £35/£45 and £22.50/£40/£50 for London.
In July, Steps star Claire Richards told Digital Spy that she had always wanted to do a Christmas album with the group.
Of the band's future, she added: "We'd like to continue... There's things happening and I don't think any of us want it to stop again, but where exactly we go and what we do is the question."
The full Steps Christmas tour dates are as follows:
- November 30 - Plymouth Pavilion
- December 1 - Sheffield City Hall, Sheffield
- December 2 - The London Palladium, London
- December 3 - O2 Apollo, Manchester
- December 4 - Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow
- December 5 - Wolves Civic, Wolverhampton