This week's Six Degrees connects two silver-haired celebs with vastly different careers. Robert Kilroy-Silk
is hoping his time in the I'm A Celebrity...
jungle will help revive his political and showbiz career after losing his morning chatshow in 2004. Someone less mahogany, but equally silver, is Steve Martin. Whereas Kilroy has cultivated an image as a man everyone loves to hate, Steve has made a name for himself as an endearing leading man in a series of great, good and terrible comedy movies.Robert Kilroy-Silk to... Paul Merton
- Kilroy has come in for much ridicule on the BBC's satirical news show Have I Got News For You
over the years. Appearing just after he had published the controversial newspaper article that cost him his talkshow, he clashed with regular panelist Paul Merton and was promptly told to "shut the f**k up".Paul Merton to...Anne Robinson
- No stranger to making headlines, the Weakest Link
host made known her disdain for the Welsh while appearing on Merton's show Room 101
. The pair didn't seem to fall out over the incident, however, as Anne later went on to host an episode of HIGNFY
.Anne Robinson to... Trinny Woodall
- This disparate duo are linked by appearances on time-travelling cult show Doctor Who
. Anne made an appearance as Anne Droid in the two-part special that signalled the departure of Christopher Ecclestone, while fashionable Trinny also cameoed as gynoid robot Trine-e in the story.Trinny Woodall to... Keanu Reeves
- Trinny's friendship with Keanu Reeves is a bit of a head-scratcher. The platonic pair were seen dining together in London while Keanu was in the UK attending the London Film Festival. Trinny would surely have had something to say about Keanu's black leather Matrix
get-up.Keanu Reeves to... Steve Martin
- Sandwiched between Bill & Ted
, Keanu starred in the family comedy Parenthood
as teen slacker Tod. He marries his high school girlfriend Julie and is reluctantly welcomed to the sprawling family, led by Steve Martin's patriarch Gil Buckman.