John Travolta's lawyer has said the actor has been completely vindicated after his first accuser dismissed his sexual assault lawsuit.
The Saturday Night Fever actor was accused of assaulting the unnamed man on January 16 at the Beverly Hills Hotel in a $2 million (£1.25 million) lawsuit filed last week.
Travolta's attorney Marty Singer told TMZ: "My client is completely vindicated by Doe One dropping his claims and dismissing his lawsuit.
"We fully expect that my client will similarly be vindicated with respect to Doe Two, as well as with respect to any other person who makes meritless claims against John Travolta."
The masseur had claimed in his filing that Travolta became aggressive after his attempts for sexual contact were rebuffed, and also alleged that the actor told him that Hollywood "is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favours in return for sexual activity".
John Doe One's claims were later discredited when flight records showed that Travolta was in New York City on the day of the alleged incident.
The unnamed masseur has since filed papers in Los Angeles court to have his lawsuit formally dropped.
Three other men are currently accusing Travolta of sexual misconduct over incidents which allegedly occurred over the last several years.
Travolta denies all of the claims and his lawyer has announced an intention to counter-sue his accusers.
The actor has been married to Kelly Preston for 22 years.