The episode is all focused on Curtis and his bizarre turning-into-a-woman power, but if you fancy some more hints read on for our ten teasers about what's coming up!
1. Ouch. Alisha and Curtis have a really awkward "we used to date" conversation (Curtis might regret starting it).
2. Rudy gets a rather annoying tickle in his throat.
3. Simon has a fantastic "confused" face.
4. Curtis uses his ability to improve some certain, um, talents.
5. Kelly gets the wrong end of the stick about something, which causes a bit of bother.
6. "No-one needs to see that."
7. Probation worker Shaun's got a bit of a crush. Shudder.
8. He's not the only one with a crush, either. One of the Misfits is even resorting to a bit of stalking.
9. "For a bloke, he's got a lovely *****."
10. Not all villains need to have superpowers.
Misfits continues on Sunday at 10pm on E4.