Ex-teacher and porn star Benedict and karate champion Lauren Carre were nominated by their fellow housemates on Monday (June 18), meaning one of them will leave this evening.
After over 5,000 votes cast so far, 64% of DS readers want Benedict to leave, with the remaining 36% opting for Lauren.
One reader said of brash Benedict: "His voice annoys me - he just drones on in a very flat expressionless way."
Defending Lauren's recent tears, another fan wrote: "I really don't want Lauren to go because she is so lovely but I think maybe it will be best for her if she did go because she is just being constantly picked on and I feel so sorry for her."
Either Benedict or Lauren will become the third contestant to leave the Elstree complex, after Victoria Eisermann and Chris James were axed in the first fortnight.
Big Brother's second live eviction show airs tonight (Friday, June 22) at 10pm on Channel 5.
Continue voting in our poll below: