Read on to see our hints...
1. West Side Story has only just got off the ground, but Sue will find a way to bring it grinding to a halt if she can. And she can.
2. Wait for it... wait for it... Brittany and Santana go on a date.
3. Damian McGinty's finally made it to McKinley! As Rory, an Irish exchange student. He's certainly got Brittany's attention - she thinks he's magical. Literally.
4. Shelby's glee club gets a boost in its membership - there might be a surprise new recruit - and a brand new name.
5. In fact, it's not all happy families in New Directions - is Blaine causing problems? Someone says: "This isn't Dalton. We don't **** *******."
6. You know how Quinn said she was just pretending to be a good girl again? Yeah, she wasn't lying. In fact, she's got a rather dastardly plan going on (involving botulism and hot sauce).
7. "I really want to **** her. I'm still * ******."
8. Sue might just have met her match (hurrah!)
9. Someone's getting bullied. And not just the person who says: "It's mean, it's bullying, and I won't accept it."
10. "Oh man, this is trouble."
Glee airs on Thursday at 9pm on Sky1.